For more heavy duty, the KB+ line offers two Diesel lift trucks with 4000kg and 5000kg load capacity and a Cummings engine.
The KBD 40-50+ is an extremely versatile product that lends itself to multiple uses. Great attention has been paid to lift truck manoeuvrability, in the first place guaranteed by the special reduced diameter steering wheel. Other important driving aids are the pedal parking brake, the electronic driving direction selector, the easily accessible hydraulic levers and the dashboard with multifunction display. The painstaking care taken in all the construction and design aspects is demonstrated by the particular shape of the counterweight, which increases safety enhancing the visual impact when driving in reverse.
The quality of the components used guarantees lift truck reliability. It is the perfect choice for those looking for a sturdy quality product but not needing a super equipped lift truck.
- Technology developed by Baoli using KION Group technologies
- The particular optimized shape of the counterweight increases safety enhancing the visual impact when driving in reverse
- Reduced diameter steering wheel (300mm) for excellent manoeuvrability
- Hydraulic levers to the right of the operator for maximum comfort
- Lifting cylinders cushioned during descent for maximum safety when handling more delicate loads
- Maximum visibility guaranteed by the lifting columns
- Extremely robust driver’s cabin providing excellent visibility
- Metal engine compartment lid for maximum resistance and functionality
- Very spacious driver’s seat and very large operator footboard
- Operator dashboard with multifunction display
- Pedal parking brake
- Electronic driving direction selector
- Easy access to all the components
- Very large engine compartment to ensure comfortable access to all the components
- Mudguards with provision for mounting twin wheels
- KION transmission